Tuesday, August 2, 2011

dream : a poem

Ever woke up wondering u could have slept more because u were witnessing something special .Dreams are a funny phenomemon. medically they are thought processes during REM part of your sleep.some people dream with eyes wide open.some peolpe keep dreaming all their life sweet things that they can never have. some people always have nightmares . wonder whats going on with them.

Actually dreams has a funny way of telling  u cant have something It will show you the most b"ful lie andjust when you are about to make the last leap forward it will pull you back and throw you away but once in a whilelife will surprise you . all your dreams will come truelife is all about waiting for that moment{offcourse you should work hard for it}lerishing them and cherishing them thereafter.

there is a poem  i wrote during my ophthal clinics..........


I saw a dream today
It soon flew away
It was 7 in the morning
The alarm bell was ringing

With eyes wide open
and a bit unsteady
 Realising i had a class
i pulled out of bed and got ready

I was so unsturdy
wide awake and still dreaming
my friend said   
i was never so nerdy
he never realized
it was the wall and not blackboard that i was staring

I took the rest of the day off
the dream was so b’ful that i gave it a thought
I wished everything i saw
 would be for real
But in reality there was
nothing to satisfy my zeal
Then came evening
i went to play
But i was drifting
drifting away
Out came night
i decided to calm myself down
To swim out of the thought
that had me drowm
I thought of taking the alprax
that was there on my desk
But then it came into mind
dreams have a meaning so deep
It is not what u see at night
it is what doesn’t let you sleep

3 comments: